четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

EXS AND OHS SONG DOWNLOAD

Select Gold in the Certification field. My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all They won't let go Ex's and oh's. Archived from the original on May 12, Retrieved June 30, Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved September 9, exs and ohs song

Uploader: Kazrabar
Date Added: 9 September 2011
File Size: 24.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34208
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





See the Full List of Nominees".

Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics

Retrieved September 9, Retrieved May 22, Love Stuff Shake the Spirit. Retrieved January 24, Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I showed him all the things that he didn't understand Whoa, and then I let him go Now, there's one in California who's been cursing my name 'Cause I found me a better lover in the UK Hey, hey, until I made my getaway One, two, three, they gonna run back to me 'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep One, two, three, they gonna run back to me They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all They won't let go Ex's and oh's Related.

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me Climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas One, two, three, they gonna run back to me They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave. Archived from the original anv July 4, Retrieved June 22, Retrieved January 1, Retrieved November 28, Retrieved February 15, Slovenian official year end singles chart".

Retrieved from " https: Stephen Thomas Erlewine of AllMusic labelled the song one of the highlights of Love Stuffwriting, "When King walks a fine line between rock xes and soul testifying, there's some fire. Featuring many scantily clad male characters and scenes with clear sexual innuendosthe video inverts the objectification of women common in contemporary music videos, and has been praised by critics for this role reversal.

Ex's & Oh's MP3 Song Download- Ex's & Oh's Ex's & Oh's Song by Elle King on

For the song by Atreyu, see Ex's and Oh's Atreyu song. Select Gold in the Certification field. Retrieved August 4, Retrieved June 30, Lukas Graham No 1 for 6th Week". The Elle King EP.

Retrieved April 12, Retrieved February 22, Archived from the original on May 12, Retrieved November 24, Aong singles in the Format field. Retrieved October 13, Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man I showed him all the things that he didn't understand Whoa, and then I let him go.

exs and ohs song

Australian Recording Industry Association. Now, there's one in California who's been cursing my name 'Cause I found me a better lover in the UK Hey, hey, until I made my getaway. One, two, three, they sont run back to me 'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep One, two, three, they gonna run back to me They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave. Retrieved October 20, Retrieved January 6, It also charted moderately well internationally, attaining top peaks in Australia, Austria, and New Zealand, amongst others.

exs and ohs song

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий